If you have a complaint or concern about the level of care you have received from an osteopath or any member of staff, please let us know.
Our promise to you is that we shall:
- Treat your complaint seriously
- Work to resolve your complaint promptly and in confidence
- Learn lessons and use them to review and where appropriate improve our service
There are a couple of ways you can consider if you feel you wish to make a complaint:
1 Make your complaint to the principal osteopath (Robbie Smith) either in person, by phone, electronically via the contact section or by letter.
Your complaint will be investigated during the following few days and will aim to:-
- Find out what happened and what went wrong
- Make sure you receive an explanation and apology if this is appropriate
- Identify what we can do as a practice to ensure that this problem does not arise again
2 If you do not feel that your complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction or you would prefer to talk to an independent source about it you can ring the Institute of Osteopathy on Freephone 0800 110 5857, or email firstname.lastname@example.org