If you have a complaint or concern about the level of care you have received from any member of staff please let us know.
Our promise to you is that we shall:
- Treat your complaint seriously
- Work to resolve your complaint promptly and in confidence
- Learn lessons and use them to review and where appropriate improve our service
There are a series of steps you can consider if you feel you wish to make a complaint:
Make your complaint to one of the Osteopaths (Robbie Smith or Kelly Biffen) either in person, by phone or in an email (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) or by letter.
We will investigate your complaint during the following few days and will aim to:-
- Find out what happened and what went wrong
- Make sure you receive an explanation and apology if this is appropriate
- Identify what we can do as a clinic to ensure that this problem does not arise again
Institute of Osteopathy Complaints Resolution Service
If you do not feel that your complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction you can talk to an independent source about it by ringing the Institute of Osteopathy on Freephone 0800 110 5857, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Osteopathic Council
If you are concerned about safety and you wish to instigate a formal complaint with the regulatory body, the General Osteopathic Council can be contacted on 0207 3576655. Please note that the General Osteopathic Council cannot award compensation.